The history of Costante Sesino began almost one century ago…
Sesino Brothers was founded in 1919, starting its activity in a small workshop in Milan, where they repaired motor vehicle radiators and tanks. In 1922, following a big order received for the production of car radiators, the company moved to the first official headquarters, still in Milan.
Through the 30’s, the activity of Sesino Brothers was extended to the manufacturing of radiator’s grills, condensers and evaporators for fridges. This kind of production lasted till the II World War. In this period, the company focused its production mainly on spare parts for car radiators and, after Alfredo Sesino gave up the activity, Sesino Brothers became definitely Costante Sesino with an already established reputation of quality and reliability.
From the beginning of the 50’s, following the introduction of oleodynamic technology, Costante Sesino started, first in Italy, the production of heat exchangers for oil. In order to meet and support this development the company moved to a new base in Milan.
In the middle of the 70’s Costante Sesino reached the leadership in the construction of air-oil and water-oil heat exchangers for oleodynamic systems, almost completely abandoning the manufacturing of car radiators.
In the following years, the quality and reliability of the products allowed the company to expand the sales to international market, creating a network that is now present in almost all continents.
In 2000 the company entered in the Tognella Brothers Group increasing its presence on the market and developing new projecting and manufacturing skills.
The constant growth brought in 2003 to the last change transfer of Costante Sesino S.p.A. The company moved to the current site in Gessate (Milan) with a warehouse of 4000 mq for the manufacturing of heat exchangers through the most advanced technology.